Deleting a video from a youtube playlist is not as simple as it may seem. This is where this article comes in. We are going to go over how to remove videos from your youtube playlist quickly.
Some reasons why people delete videos from youtube
- Personal preference: if you’re tired of seeing a certain type of genre that doesn’t interest you anymore. (i.e., sports)
- Company policy/law: as part of an agreement with another company like Disney, they may have told them “no more talking about this” so it needs to be deleted ASAP because otherwise there’s potential litigation involved which can cost both companies millions of dollars just waiting around until someone decides “okay let’s take this to court”.
- You don’t want people seeing certain content of yours, but might still keep it on your own personal youtube account.
Delete a video from the Youtube playlist: Step-by-step instructions! take these videos off of both your youtube account and the playlist itself.
1. Log into your Youtube account.
- Login to your Youtube account using a browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper left corner and select Account Settings.
- Click on Playlist from the menu options on the left-hand side of the screen. This will take you to where you can make changes, delete videos, etc., with regards to playlists that are saved in your YouTube account.
You can also create new playlists here as well! If you want to be able to control which video is next or if it automatically plays through all of them then this is what needs to be changed first before deleting anything else.
Click Save Changes when finished making any updates/changes for future reference too!
2. How to find the playlists in youtube account
- Click on Playlists to find the list of saved playlists in your YouTube account.
- If you want to delete a playlist just hover over it and click Delete (trash can icon).
The next step is deleting the videos from within that playlist! The easiest way to do this is by hovering over each video until there are two dots that appear under them – these indicate you have hovered overall videos for deletion.
3. Find and select the video you want to delete by clicking on its thumbnail image or title, then click “Remove” at the top of that page.
The video will be deleted from the playlist, but still remain in your YouTube account and is available to watch on that list.
If you want to delete it permanently then click Delete & Hide at the top of the page instead.
This removes the video altogether; however, this means it will not show up anymore within any playlists or channels either!
When finished deleting all desired videos just click “Save Changes” again.”